2021 WAEC GCE Physics Questions and Answers: Get WAEC GCE Physics Answers Objective and Essay for Monday, 6th December, 2021, Paper III & II: Objective, Theory & Practice – Physics – 9:30am – 11:00am and 11:00am – 12:15pm.
WAEC GCE Physics 2021 Objective Answers
For more click HERE to get.
WAEC GCE 2021 Physics Past Questions and Answers
1. An electron moves with a speed of 2.00 x 107 ms-1 in an orbit in a uniform magnetic field of 1.20 x 10-3T. Calculate the radius of the orbit.
[Mass of an electron = 9.11 x 10-31kg; charge on an electron = 1.61 x 10-19C]
2. A tennis ball projected at an angle attains a range R = 78 m. If the velocity imparted to the ball by the racket is 30ms-1, calculate.
3. A metallic bar 50 cm long has a uniform cross-sectional area of 4.0 cm2. If a tensile force of 35kN produces an extension of 0.25 mm, calculate the value of Young’s modulus.
4. A stone projected horizontally from the top of a tower with a speed of 4 ms-1 lands on the level ground at a horizontal distance of 25 m from the foot of the tower. Calculate the height of the tower.
[g = 10 ms-2]
5. A spiral spring with a metal extends by 10.5cm in air. When the metal is fully in water, the spring extends by 6.8 cm. Calculate the relative density of the metal (Assume Hooke s law Is obeyed)
6. A ray of light is incident on an air-glass boundary at an angle t? If the angle between the partial reflected ray and the refracted ray is 90°, calculate θ given that the refractive index of glass is 1.50.
7. A ball is projected horizontally from a height with a velocity of 40 ms-1. Calculate the drop in height after travelling a horizontal distance of 30m.
[Neglect air resistance; g = 10 ms-1]
For assistance click Here now
Thanks for reading.