UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out Online
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out Online, qualified and interested candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited for application such candidate must have a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Registration Date:
Monday, 27th July, 2020 – Friday 28th August, 2020.
ELIGIBILITY For UNIPORT Post-UTME
Candidates who chose UNIPORT as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Post-UTME
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 27th July, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out
Required Documents for UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening
- Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON Friday, 28th August, 2020.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591