UBA Foundation Essay Competition 2022
UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2022: The National Essay Competition (NEC) is part of UBA Foundation’s education initiative which is aimed at promoting literacy and encouraging healthy and intellectual competition amongst senior secondary school students in Nigeria and across the African continent.
Edustuff wishes to inform you that the registration portal for UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2022 is opened, see how to apply, requirements, closing date and more details in this article.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be in senior secondary school
- Must submit a hand written essay (750 words MAX)
- Must submit a passport photograph
- Must submit a copy of a birth certificate, National ID or Passport.
Recommended: How to Get Canada Student Visa 2022 | Apply for Study Permit Now
Prizes / Awards for UBA Foundation National Essay Competition
1st prize winner: N5,000,000 in education grant to any African University
2nd prize winner: N3,000,000 in education grant to any African University
3rd prize winner: N2,500,000 in education grant to any African University.
- Entries received for the competition will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of judges made up of professors from reputable Nigerian Universities who will then shortlist 12 essays for further assessment.
- Following this, a second round of competition will involve the 12 finalists who will write a second superior essay from which three best essays will be selected as the overall winners from the 12 finalists.
Deadline for application: Friday, 14th October 2022.
How to Apply for UBA Foundation National Essay Competition
- Kindly visit the UBA Foundation Essay Competition application portal and download form, Click HERE to apply
- Submit your completed contact information in the required columns
- Upload a copy of your birth certificate/passport data page
- Upload your essay file
Essay Topic: “ASUU Strikes have often cost Nigerian students time. Advise the Nigerian government on how they can reach an agreement with ASUU to improve tertiary education in the country.”
Thanks for reading, good luck.
Please I am having a challenge applying. Help me.