Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for ND Full-Time | Polytechnic Ibadan
Is Poly Ibadan Post UTME form out for 2020?
The Polytechnic Ibadan, Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ND Full-Time is out, check the closing date, how to apply, cut off mark, requirements and more.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of The Polytechnic Ibadan through the 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates should upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
Who Can Apply / Eligibility For Poly Ibadan Post UTME
All the candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must participate in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st choice
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply
Do Poly Ibadan Accept Second Choice / Do Poly Ibadan Accept Third Choice
No, the Polytechnic Ibadan, Poly Ibadan does not accept second Choice, don’t choose Poly Ibadan as a second choice Institution.
Faculties In Polytechnic Ibadan
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
HOW TO APPLY FOR Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form 2020/2021
To apply for Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME form:
- Logon to Poly Ibadan portal http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to register.
How much is Ibadan Poly Post UTME form?
The Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form Price is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Closing Date For Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form
Deadline to apply for Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME is 30th October 2020.