NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 Form is out, check the Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for Undergraduate Nigerian Students of the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award.
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 | HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited from Interested and qualified Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme by the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the co-venture partners.
The programme aims to enhance learning opportunities among Nigerians by providing a yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Also find: Shell Scholarship 2020, NNPC Scholarship 2020 portal, NNPC/SNEPco Scholarship 2020, nnpc/snepco scholarship past questions
The undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian Federal and State universities that are eligible are invited to submit an electronic application at SNEPCo portal https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 Form
Applicant possess the following:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University, accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5 – grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
COURSES OF STUDY
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geosciences / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 Form
1. Applicants must have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Eligible candidates should submit their online application at SNEPCo portal https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 academic session
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
Multiple will applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.html to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Deadline / CLOSING DATE FOR NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020 Form
The form for the NNPC/SNEPco Scholarship 2020 will close on September 25th, 2020.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
Visit the SCHOLASTICA portal: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo for detailed information on how to apply online
Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN Representatives/Agents to assist applicants.
Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a computer-based test’