Nigerian Army Screening Date for 81rri and Requirements for Tradesmen/Women Recruitment for 2021/2022 have been announced.
The shortlisted applicants for the 81 Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Exercise should be informed that no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 81rri 2021/2022
According to the information made available to Edustuff, the shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on July 12 – 24 July
Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman.
Important Items / Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- BVN Printout
Nigerian Army Shortlist 2021 81rri
To check the Shortlisted candidates, check https://edustuff.com.ng/nigerian-army-shortlisted-candidates/
The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- Recommended: Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 81RRI 2021 PDF Shortlist Names Download is out Now
A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.