Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022 83RRI
Nigerian army recruitment 83rri Form: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Form is out for Eighty Regular Recruit Intake (83 RRI) check how to apply, requirements, closing date, required Documents for 2022/2023 : https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
The general public should be informed, if interested, that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Form is out and the Nigerian Army has opened the registration web portal for the 83RRI for trades/non tradesmen and women for 2022/2023 session.
Registration Date For the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Form 83 RRI
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 83 RRI exercise will start from March 7 and ends on May 13, 2022 for the online registration
NB: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 83RRI Recruitment Application FORM FOR 2022 IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Also find: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, Nigeriam army, Nigerian Army Recruitment shortlisted candidates 2022, how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, nigerian army recruitment 83rri
Required Documents For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Registration
- Passport Size Photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army 2022 Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- ALL applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 – 35 years by 8 Aug 22.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Specific Admission Requirements Details are available on Nigerian Army 2022 recruitment Entry Requirements | Tradesmen & Non-Tradesmen.
Requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||10 Sep 21 – 26 Nov 21|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 83 rri https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Application portal is now opened for a free Registration, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Create a user account to enable you login. Note that your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form.
- Submit Online And Print A Copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985, 07041467033.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates | 83RRI
The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on this website.
- Recommended: Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 83RRI 2022 PDF Shortlist Names Download is out Now
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on.
Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from.
Closing Date For The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Will close at exactly 11:59pm on ends on May 13, 2022
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.