Nigerian army recruitment 81rri Form: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 Form is out for Eighty Regular Recruit Intake (81 RRI) check how to apply, requirements, closing date, required Documents for 2021/2022 : https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 80RRi Form Free Application
The general public should be informed, if interested, that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 Form is out and the Nigerian Army has opened the registration web portal for the 81RRI for trades/non tradesmen and women for 2021/2022 session.
REGISTERATION DATE FOR the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 Form | 81 RRI exercise
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 81 RRI exercise will start from 15th February, 2021 for the online registeration
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 81RRI Recruitment Application FORM FOR 2021/2022 IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Also find: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021, Nigeriam army, Nigerian Army Recruitment shortlisted candidates 2021, how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021, nigerian army recruitment 81rri
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 Online Registration
- Passport Size Photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army 2021 Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- ALL applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 – 35 years by December, 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Specific Admission Requirements Details are available on Nigerian Army 2020 recruitment Entry Requirements | Tradesmen & Non-Tradesmen.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Nigerian Army Recruitment 80 rri 2021 Recruitment https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Application portal is now opened for a free Registeration, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Create a user account to enable you login. Note that your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form.
- Submit Online And Print A Copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985, 07041467033.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates | 81RRI
The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on this website.
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 12th – 16 April 2021.
Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 26th April, 2021.
Closing Date For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 Form
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Will close at exactly 11:59pm on a date to be communicated later.