Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form is out, DSSC Course 28 Recruitment form www.joinnigerianavy.com, check how to apply, qualifications, closing date for Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020 and more.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form | DSSC Course 28 www.joinnigerianavy.com
Qualified and Interested candidates are invited for application into the Nigeria Navy by using the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28.
REGISTERATION DATE FOR Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form
The date for the commencement of the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020 Form starts from 7th September, 2020 and closes on 5th October, 2020.
This page answers your search: Nigerian Navy form closing date, nigeria navy recruitment 2020/2021, Nigerian Navy Recruitment training, www.joinnigerianavy.com 2020, Nigeria Navy Recruitment , www.joinnigeriannavy.com-list of successful candidates, Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Latest News On Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC Course 28
The list of the succesfully shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment 2021 is out.
Requirements For Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form | DSSC Course 28 and Department
1. Seaman: BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
2. Accounts and Budget: Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics and Accounting. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
3. Chaplain: Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
a. Catholic Mission.
b. Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
4. Education: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ B.Sc Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
e. Library Science (B.Sc)
g. French Language.
h. Chinese Language.
i. Guidance and Counselling.
j. Computer Science.
k. Arabic Language.
5. Engineering: B.Sc or B Eng qualifications in the following fields:
a. Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
b. Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
d. Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
6.Human Resource Management: B.Sc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in:
a. Personnel Management.
b. Public Administration.
c. Human Resource Management.
Membership of National Institute of Management and other relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
7. Hydrography: B.Sc or HND in the following fields:
d. Physical Oceanography.
Membership of National Institute of Statistics will be an added advantage. Applicants with B.Sc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. Imam: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage.
9. Information: B.Sc or HND in the following fields.
a. Mass Communication.
c. Public Relations.
d. Printing Technology.
f. Television Production.
g. Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. Information and Communication Technology: B.Sc/B.Tech/ B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
a. Website development and management.
b. Networking and network administration.
c. Programming multimedia and software development.
d. Server and database administration.
e. Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
11. Medical. The following medical fields with requisite entry qualifications are available:
a. General Doctors/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
b. Pharmacy: B.Pharm degree and full registration with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria as well as have a current practicing license.
c. Medical Lab Science: Either a BMLS or AIMLS/ equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
d. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography with current practicing license.
e. Physiotherapy: B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
f. Optometry: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
g. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required with a current practicing license.
h. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria with a current practicing license.
i. Clinical Psychology: BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology, with a current practicing license.
j. Biomedical Engineer: BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering with a current practicing license.
k. Public Health Officer: BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education.
Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
l. General Nursing/ Midwives: B.NSc and RN/RM with current practicing license. Post basic qualification in any of the following fields will be an added advantage:
Accident and Emergency Nurse.
Intensive Care Unit Nurse.
m. Hospital Administration: BSc/HND Hospital Administration with current practicing license.
12. Music: BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
13. Sports/PT: BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or Human Kinetics and Health Education. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
14. Logistics: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
a. Transport Management.
b. Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply.
d. Catering/Hospitality Management.
e. Civil Engineering.
f. Quantity Survey.
g. Structural Engineering.
h. Estate Surveyor and Value.
h. Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
15. Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
GENERAL INFORMATION TO NIGERIA NAVY CANDIDATES 2020
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
2. Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
3. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
4. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
5. Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of the certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers on 17 October 2020.
6. All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
7. NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
8. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
9. Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 7 January 2021. Except for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
10. Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
11. Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
12. Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja –
(1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
(2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
b. Bauchi –
Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta –
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
d. Lagos –
(1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt –
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto –
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
13. Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
14. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
HOW TO START NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT REGISTERATION | NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT REG PORTAL http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register
To start the registeration for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form, DSSC Course 28 visit the registeration portal http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register
SUBMISSION OF FORM FOR NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT
15. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID.
Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
For technical support, call 08062090473 and 08033063694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
DEADLINE FOR NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT 2020
Registeration for the Nigeria Navy recruitment will close on October 5th, 2020.