NECO Physics Questions 2023: Get NECO Physics Objective & essay questions and answers for Thursday, 27th July 2023, Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Physics – 10:00am- 1:00pm.
What You'll Learn in this Post
NECO Physics Questions 2023 Objective
Second order levers have the fulcrum placed between the input and output, WHILE third order levers have the input placed between the fulcrum and output.
Click: https://paystack.com/pay/physicsneco to get
NECO Physics 2023 Essay Questions
Static friction is the force that resists the motion of two objects that are in contact and are not moving relative to each other. It is the force that must be overcome before an object can start to move.
Static friction = horizontal force / weight
Static friction = 3N / 5N
Static friction = 0.6
Pick any two(2)
1. Radiation Exposure: X-rays are a form of ionizing radiation, which can cause damage to living tissue, including skin and organs.
2. Cancer Risk: Long-term exposure to X-rays increases the risk of developing cancer.
3. Skin Burns: X-rays can cause skin burns if the patient is exposed to too much radiation.
4. Pregnancy Risk: Exposure to X-rays during pregnancy may cause birth defects or other health problems in the baby.
5. Eye Damage: X-rays can cause eye damage, including cataracts and other vision problems.
Soft X-rays have a lower energy and shorter wavelength than hard X-rays. Soft X-rays are typically used in medical imaging, such as X-ray imaging of the chest and abdomen. Hard X-rays have a higher energy and longer wavelength than soft X-rays. Hard X-rays are typically used in industrial applications, such as inspecting welds and other materials.
For assistance clickHere now
PICK ANY TWO(2)
1. Communication: Radio waves, microwaves, and other forms of electromagnetic radiation are used to transmit information over long distances.
2. Electric Motors: Electromagnetic fields are used to generate torque in electric motors.
3. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): MRI uses strong magnetic fields to create detailed images of the inside of the body.
4. Electric Gener… to get more click link below.
Thanks for reading.