NECO 2020 SSCE Timetable is Out
This is to inform the public that the timetable 2020 June /July examination has been published on this page. The examination commences on 5th October – 14th November, 2020.
The NECO time table is very important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
We are pleased to announce to all the candidates that are attempting the National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable is out.
According to the NECO 2020 Timetable, the examination has been schedule to start on 5th October – 14th November, 2020.
LATEST NECO NEWS
NECO 2020 SSCE Timetable
NECO 2020 Timetable PDF Download
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO STATE OFFICES.
- PRACTICAL IN SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY,COMPUTER STUDIES & DATA PROCESSING CAN BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
- VISUAL ARTS PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- WELDING & FABRICATION AND ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST THREE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA, EDO, EFIK AND IBIBIO) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
- ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE ALLOWED 30 EXTRA MINUTES AT THE END OF EACH SUBJECT.
- BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF THE NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- DYEING AND BLEACHING IB, PHOTOGRAPH IB, PAINTING AND DECORATION IB, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE IB, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR IB, SHOUD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- USE OF SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED
- USE OF PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR OR ANY PROGRAMMABLE DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.