Nigeria Defence Academy Shotlisted Candidates 2022
NDA Shortlist 2022: Check the list of successful camdidates admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for 2022 Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 74 Regular Course.
The names of the candidates who were successful in the AFSB Interview are shown here. They can also be found on the NDA Official Website at www.nda.edu.ng. The successful candidates are required to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday, August 13, 2022. The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 74RC.
How to Check NDA Shortlist 74th RC 2022
To check the list of Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) successful candidates, click HERE or https://nda.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NDA-KADUNA-FPBW.pdf.
- Cadets upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are full time students and not employees in training.
- They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.
- Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 15 August 2022 will forfeit his or her place. Selected and Reserve candidates are to report on the same date and will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
NB: Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
b. One lounge suite (dark colour).
c. A pair of national dress.
d. Two belts (preferably black).
e. One pair of black cover shoes.
f. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
g. Two pairs of white shorts.
i. Two pairs of brown canvas.
j. One pair of Football boot
j. Hockey stick.
k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
m. Four pairs of white socks.
n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
r. Personal computer (laptop).
s. Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
- For the first three months of training, selected candidates are not permitted to have guests and are not permitted to leave the Academy. Please take note of the foregoing and adhere to it strictly, selected candidates and their parents.
- Before reporting to the Academy, ALL chosen candidates MUST submit their O Level results with JAMB.
- Call 09128273656 or send inquiries and additional information to [email protected].
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.