LASU Screening / Clearance Exercise for Newly Admitted Students of 2019/2020 Session
LASU Screening of New Students: The Lagos State University (LASU) Begins Screening / Clearance Exercise Of Newly Admitted Students 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The 2019/2020 Admission Screening/Clearance Exercise for Stream 1 and Stream 2 Candidates will commence on Monday 6th – Friday 17th, January, 2020 at the University Main Auditorium.
Details are as follows:
For Stream 1
Date: Monday 6th – Friday 10th January, 2020.
For Stream 2
Date: Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th, January, 2020.
Date: Wednesday, 15th – Friday 17th, January, 2020.
Time: 8am – 4pm Daily.
All candidates are to take note and submit themselves promptly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE LASU SCREENING
Prospective candidates should bring the following documents for the screening exercise:
- Four  recent passport photograph
- Original and Four  copies of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NCE/Diploma/A’Level/NABTEB Certificates;
- New Scratch card to verify WAEC/NECO/GCE results online [2 scratch cards where 2 results are used for the admission] NOTE: Only One  Sitting is allowed for Medicine and Dentistry
- Original and Four  copies of birth certificate
- Original and Four  copies of JAMB Admission Letter.
- Original and Four  copies of JAMB Results
- Original and Four  copies of IIVC Certificate for Lagos Indigenes only
- Original and Four  copies of a letter of undertaking
- Original and Four  copies evidence of payment of Acceptance/other fees
- Admission Screening Reports for clearance (download from lidc.lasu.edu.ng)
PLEASE NOTE: A customized Admission Screening Form will be given to each prospective student at the Screening venue.
PROCEDURE FOR LASU SCREENING OF ADMITTED STUDENTS
STEP 1: REPORT AT THE GROUP SITTING
- Confirmation of Candidates’ names on the approved Admission List
- Issuance of Pre-printed Clearance Form.
- Presentation of Originals Copies of Credentials for Screening to ensure that the Candidates Satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
- Presentation of JAMB Notification of Results to ensure that the Candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 190 and has the required UTME Subject Combination. See also: Requirements of Courses offered in LASU.
- Issuance of Rejection Forms to Candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their documents..
- Validation of Notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB Results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two years will not be accepted for Screening Exercise..
- Stamping and endorsement of the Student Clearance Form..
- Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance (IIVC) from students of Lagos State Origin.
- Candidates should come along with a Scratch Card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC, NABTEB for online verification result.
STEP 2: REPORT TO ICT OFFICER
- Presentation of Original Copies of Credentials, Birth Certificates, Passport photographs and other relevant documents for Screening. This is to ensure that the Credentials conform along with the information posted online.
- Ensure that the Candidates being screened are same with the one that sat for LASU Post-UTME.
- Ensure that the Original Certificate/Statements of Result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB grades tally with those posted online
- Endorsement of 2018/2019 Clearance Form.
IMPORTANT: Candidates are not required to pay money/cash to any individual/group of individuals, or transfer funds to any account. For further clarification, CandidatesCandidates.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE .
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.
Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.