The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has revealed the code where candidates will send their National Identification Number (NIN) to when registeration kicks off.
The board also gives rules to the accredited and approved CBT centres nationwide, this happened when Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, The Registrar met Computer Based Test (CBT) centre owners and other stakeholders in Abuja on Friday.
If we can recall, in one of Edustuff publication on JAMB, it was mentioned that NIN has been made mandatory for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry registration.
Code To Send NIN To for JAMB Registeration 2021
The phone verification code to send your National Identification Number (NIN) to for JAMB Registeration is 55019.
Rules For JAMB Approved CBT Centres Nationwide
- No centre or its official would be allowed to be an agent for NIN registration.
- The centres must not collect above N700 for service charge from candidates.
- There shall be no offline registration or by proxy; all candidates with biometric challenges should be referred to the board’s headquarters in Abuja.
- The centres must not put any other SIM card beside the one provided by JAMB into another router in another centre.
- Parents or guardians should have no access into the centres; they must not carry out tutorials except if it is pro-bono.
- Accredited centres must have a public address system and must fully observe COVID-19 protocols.
- All candidates’ pictures must be taken with white background at the centres during registration or the centres risk being delisted.
We are giving 20 access codes free of charge to all centres to avoid overcrowding. There must be no transfer of these access codes to another centre.
“We will not tolerate any centre opening less than 10 access, except where there are no candidates to register at all”, Oloyede added.
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.