EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021/22
Apply for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021: EduGrant is proud to present the RISK AND RETURN FUND SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES IN TECH, a program designed to encourage students to pursue their academic goals.
EduGrant is a non-profit organization founded on the concept that today’s investment in education for all will produce tomorrow’s leaders.
Eligibility for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology related course.
- Applicants must be able to write a 500 to 750 word compelling essay on the topic below.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
- Applicants must be following all our social media handles
How to Apply for EduGrant Risk and Return Fund Scholarship
Essay Topic: My career plans, motivations and aspirations for impact.
Scholarship type: Full scholarship
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2021
For enquiries, contact [email protected]
NB: Interested applicants should create a profile on Edugrant’s website – www.edugrantng.org – before the deadline, read the criteria thoroughly, and follow the instructions.
Good luck, thanks for reading.