BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 (Aptitude Test)
BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: Qualified and interested candidates are invited for application into Bayero University, Kano (BUK) for Degree Programmes, the sales of form has commenced.
Online Registration commenced on Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
Candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
How To Apply:
Note that registration link is not yet active. Registration will commence on Monday 3rd August, 2020.
- Visit BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip. BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 3rd August – Friday 2nd October, 2020. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday 11th October, 2020.
BUK Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org