7 Mistakes You Should Avoid In JAMB Examination examination, JAMB is around the corner and students are running up and down looking for how to pass with good grade,
I’ve written many article on it including the 12 ways to pass JAMB 2020 ,
But wait; why would you fail JAMB after serious preparations? You have no reason to fail! BUT there are mistakes some candidates to make .
7 Mistakes You Should Avoid In JAMB Examination
- You rely too much on JAMB past questions: Past questions are good for practice, but it is more important to read your test books for knowledge before solving past questions. This will enable you to know why A, B, C, OR D is correct when your JAMB questions’ solution provider is wrong. Study your textbook before going through past questions
Note: If you are a victim of the above mistake, take your time to glance through your test books before your exam date since JAMB doesn’t need you to read in details.
- You are overconfident: The simplest question is sometimes the most difficult; please take note of it. Don’t rush to choose answer; check other options before choosing final answer because you may be tricked. E.g
Find the reciprocal of 1/2 + 3/4 A .5/4 B. 4/3 C. 3/5 D. 4/5 ANS ( D )
- Time To kill [Time Management] : According to I MasterMind , I call something “A time to kill” you should guess what that is .Many students do waste time on some questions or subject at the expense of others. If your brain can’t process how to attempt a question in 5-10 seconds, don’t waste your time; move to another question.
Learn to value your time : If you want to know the value of time ;
– If you want to know the value of A Year ;
Ask a student who failed an exam and need to repeat the class
– If you want to know the value of A Month ;
Ask a pregnant woman who lose her child in the last month .
– If you want to know the value of A Week ;
Ask an Employer who made a mistake in his weekly work
– If you want to know the value of A Day ;
Ask two lovers who are in a distance relationship
If you want to know the value of An Hour ;
Ask the person who just missed his flight , bus or train
– If you want to know the value of A Minutes ;
Ask an athlete who came second in the Olympics
– If you want to know the value of A Milli Second ;
Ask a person Who just miss the scene of an accident .
- Unnecessary fear and tension: It is normal to fear, but it shouldn’t make you lose your confidence. The greatest prison we live in is Fear .
- The time on your computer screen is for YOU, not for JAMB. So use it completely. Leaving examination early doesn’t mean you are the best student, so don’t waste the time you can use to correct errors on empty pride. If you want to know how luxurious one mark is, ask someone who scored 199 in JAMB.
- Avoid being late to examination hall: Getting early to examination hall gives you chance to relax and calm yourself in preparation for exam. Don’t be in a hurry because it may increase your tension. Also, always expect unexpected; you don’t which delay may ensue on your way to your centre, so go or travel on time to the town of your examination.
- Finally, You are too confident of EXPO! Don’t let expo masters deceive you. If you are given A,B,C,D as expo before you entre CBT hall; it is a lie, don’t be deceived. CBT selects questions randomly. No one knows the orders of your question.Beware of scammers out there telling you about JAMB EXPO , they will convince you with many proofs and you might end up falling for it , but remember I warned you about it .