The Life Changer questions and answers for all chapters JAMB Novel 2022 is now available on Edustuff, The Life Changer Novel is the recommended UTME JAMB novel for 2022.
This page contains likely questions and answers for The Life Changer JAMB Novel, make sure you study the questions and answers, Edustuff also advised that you read The Life Changer Novel very well and revise with The Life Changer JAMB Novel summary, you can find all these on Edustuff.
The Life Changer Questions and Answers
The Life Changer Chapter 1 Questions and Answers JAMB Novel
1. How old is Bint? – Bint is 5 years old
2. How many kids did Ummi have – Ummi had four kids, 3 girls and a
3. Why did Bint’s parents encourage her to study French? – They
believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and French is a widely spoken international language.
4. What was the first question Bint’s Social Studies teacher asked
the classroom when quizzing them on French – He asked them to
greet Good morning in French.
5. Who answered the Teacher first question? – Bint
6. What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous
and uncomfortable? – She asked him how to say “that’s very
Good” in French
7. Who did the social studies teacher call on to help him answer Bint’s
questions? – He asked the French mistress who often teaches the
senior classes to help him answer Bint’s question.
- Recommended: The Life Changer Chapter 1: JAMB 2022 Novel PDF
8. Why does Bint’s mom often enter her children’s bedroom without
knocking on the door? – She wanted them to get used to her
presence and to always ensure they maintain a good hygiene by
keeping their room tidy always.
9. Who used to say “what you teach a child is like writing on a hard
rock and when dried it would be difficult to erase” – Ummi’s grand
10. Who is Jamila? – Jamilla is Ummi’s daughter and Bint’s immediate
11. Who is Bint? – Bint is Ummi’s daughter, she is her youngest child.
12. Who is Omar – Omar is Ummi’s first child and her only son.
13. What does Omar call Ummi? – He calls her Mum.
14. Who is Teemah – She is Ummi’s first Daughter and also her second
15. Why was Omar so excited when he got home? – Omar was happy
because he got an admission into the university.
16. How old was Omar when he got admission into the university? –
Omar was 18 years old when he got admission into the university.
17. Which university offered Omar an admission? – Omar got an admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
18. What course was Omar offered at Ahmadu Bello University? He was given admission to study Law at Kongo Campus at Ahmadu Bello University.
19. What course did Ummi’s husband study in the university? – Ummi’s husband studies Accounting at the university although he initially wanted to study Law.
20. What did Omar demand his siblings refer to him as. – Omar demanded Teemah and Jamilar call him “My Learned Brother”.
21. What time does Ummi’s husband usually close from work. Ummi’s husband usually closes from work by 5 pm.
22. What reward was Omar expecting from his dad for his accomplishments? – Omar was hoping his dad will buy him an android smartphone.
23. Why did Jamilla suggest they all go outside? The room was getting hot and stuffy because they were no power, therefore Jamilla suggested they all go outside to get some fresh air.
24. Who offered to pay for the Zobo drink?. – Ummi offered to pay for the Zobo drink.
25. Who went to buy the Zobo drink? – Teemah went to buy the Zobo drink.
26. Who asked Ummi to tell them a story? Bint asked Ummi to tell them a story while they sat outside.
27. What is Ummi’s occupation? Ummi was a teacher.
28. Why didn’t Ummi tell her children a story about her experience in the university? Ummi’s refused to tell her kids a story about her experience in the university because she felt they were much too young to know about life on campus, especially her own experience.
29. What was Omar JAMB score? Omar scored 230 in his UTME exams.
30. How many credits did Omar get in his WAEC? – Omar got 7 credits in his WAEC including in English and mathematics at his first attempt.
31. Why did Omar have to wait two days before checking his admission status? Omara had to wait to go to the cyber cafe to check his admission status because he didn’t have a smartphone unlike his friends who had checked theirs immediate using their smartphones.
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Two (2)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Three (3)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Four (4)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Five (5)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Six (6)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Seven (7)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Eight (8)
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter Nine (9)
Who wrote The Life Changer JAMB Novel?
Khadija Abubakar Jalli wrote The Life Changer JAMB Novel for 2022.
For more The Life Changer questions and answers keep checking this page, Edustuff will upload more soon, download Edustuff mobile app on Google play store or bookmark or save this page.
Also find: The Life Changer questions and answers, The Life Changer likely questions and answers, the life changer questions PDF, The Life Changer Novel questions and answers, The Life Changer questions and answers, the life changer questions
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.