Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021 Portal
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021: See how to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Programme via the registration portal njfp.ng/apply now, this page also shows the requirements and eligibility for application.
Applications are invited from young graduates across the 36 states for a chance to be part of about 20,000 fellows to be recruited under the program.
Duration of Programme
The program will last for a complete 12 months (one year), with Fellows being paid on monthly basis. While the program is on, participants will be fully engaged on skills that will enhance employability, leadership competency etc.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
The programme aims to equip Nigerian graduates with practical knowledge and relevant skills for a 12-month period, with or without job experience, thereby connecting them with local job opportunities.
The sectors include information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing, mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development.
Eligiblity For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Application
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Eligiblity as a host organization, you must;
- Provide an up-to-date regulatory documentation including – CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provide an official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provide clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Enter agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations.
- Enter agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
Follow the instructions below to see how to apply for NJFP:
How To Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Kindly visit the njfp application portal to fill the form via https://www.njfp.ng/apply
- Select your category “Fellow” or “Organizations”
- Fill in the NJFP application form with the required information.
After completing the application form, an email will be sent to the provided email address. If you do not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Application Date and Deadline
Applications for Nigeria Jubilee Program are open from 6 September 2021 to 20 October 2021.
Thanks for reading.