Apply for Newcastle University Directors International Excellence Scholarships for 2021/2022 session, see how to apply, Requirements, deadline for application, benefits and more details.
Newcastle University Directors International Excellence Scholarships is set aside for Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) and international students can apply, the successful applicants will enjoy a 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for students and there are up to 4 available awards.
Who Can Apply for Newcastle University Directors International Excellence Scholarships?
- Hold propose of admission for entry to one of the particular undergraduate or master’s courses.
- Be achieving a UK 1st Class Honors Degree (AAB or an international equivalent).
How To Apply
Follow the procedure below to apply for the scholarship:
- Interested and qualified applicants must apply take admission
- If you want to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the university, Check: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/undergraduate/applications-offers/ucas/
- After that, applicants must complete the online application form via https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=10179906, in addition, this will be with the submission of an essay of not more than 1,500 words in answer to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
Deadline for application: 01 Jun 2021