JAMB Literature in English Recommended Textbooks – JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is here again and as usual Edustuff is ready to guide the candidates to passing the board examination.
The Recommended textbooks are important if you can get them, you’ll get to read topics where the UTME questions may come from.
JAMB Literature in English Recommended Textbooks 2022 UTME
- Gbemisola, A. (2005)Naked Soles, Ibadan: Kraft
- Hayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London Penguin
- Johnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP Plc
- Kermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUP
- Nwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: Longman
- Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: Longman
- Soyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann
2. CRITICAL TEXTS
- Abrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of Literary Terms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and Winston
- Emeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks Press
- Murphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
Thanks for reading, it will be very good for you if you get some of the recommended textbooks, it will surely help you in preparing for the examination.
kindly share this.