See how to apply for Application Of Scholarships Offered by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) by Qualified Nigerians into Indian Educational Institutions/ Universities for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and Ph.D level in Indian Educational Institutes /Universities for the Academic Year 2021 -2022.
Available Courses For Scholarship
- Engineering except medical studies.
Students from Nigeria, having good academic record (with minimum 60 percent marks or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
How To Apply for Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship
- Interested students are required to create an account at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in before applying online. While applying, students should also note the followings:
Eligiblity for Application
- Applicants should be between 18-30years at the time of admission.
- Applicants can apply to 5 universities /institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants should visit the university/institutes website for detail guides before applying.
- The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
- A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency. Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/ Standardized Test scores, if available. Universities/Institutions may also conduct online interview for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Health Certificate is important.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for online submission is 30th April, 2021.
For further inquiries, please contact: 08033808366 or 08094871954.