FUOYE Post UTME form 2021/2022
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
This is to inform the interested and qualified candidates that FUOYE has released its Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. Read on how to apply for FUOYE post UTME, requirements and available courses.
Is FOUYE Post UTME Form 2021 out?
Yes, the FOUYE Post UTME form for 2021 academic session will be out from Tuesday 12th October, 2021 to Friday 29th October, 2021.
FUOYE Undergraduate Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Eligibility for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2021
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
- Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE for FOUYE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Logon to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 97196453AR [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected]
NOTICE: Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
Closing Date: Screening Exercise closes on Friday 29th October, 2021.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected] or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Thanks for reading.