Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2021
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session is out, see how to apply, requirements, closing date for application and more.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic various ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic ND Courses
- School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
- School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
- School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form Price
The application form for Edo State Polytechnic is N5,000.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission.
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2021/2022
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- Please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information to start the application process.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
NB: Photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date For Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The application form into Edo State Poly will close on July 8, 2022.